Please Leave a Comment...

Glad you stopped by! Feel free to leave a comment - but make it appropriate, please! Thanks!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring trees


Every time I look out the kitchen window, I see my beautiful Bradford pear trees in bloom! I keep thinking they can't get any more blossoms, and then they do. So I thought I'd take a couple of quick pictures to show just how pretty they are!

The bees are buzzing around, collecting the pollen. The birds pick and tear at the blossoms as they fight for the best roosting spots. The slightest breeze showers down white petals like a drifting of snow. The bunnies stop to munch on the fallen treasures. Spring is really in the air!
...and YOU know... this is when our allergies are the worst. Guess it's a good trade-off ...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sneezing already! They sure are purdy tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful! Oh..... we're finally thawing out up here, so spring might be around the corner!

    ReplyDelete